Award-winning sustainabilty educator promoting triple-bottom-line principles through corporate sustainability and green building training, to help local governments and businesses decarbonize operations, save money, make money, and reduce risk in a resource constrained environment.
Greg's uses visually-engaging images, video, storytelling, and edutainment to empower better-informed decision makers and more effective educators -- change agents who will catalyze the low-carbon economy.
- LEED for ALL -- a non-technical, visually-engaging course on the principles of sustainability and green building, without the rigor of an exam prep class.
- Speaking & Presentation Skills -- Use your body, voice and mind effectively. Engage your audience and avoid "Death by PowerPoint!"
- Corporate Sustainability Principles
- CSR Principles for Academia
- Climate Literacy 101
- Mini-sessions include: Intro to LEED, GHG basics, Sea-Level Rise and Climate Literacy, CSR reporting frameworks, Design for Active Occupants, Biophilic Design, Recycling 301 (getting it right).
- LEED Exam Prep -- Pursuing the most recognized professional credential in the world of sustainability?
- the world's largest LEED educator
- a USGBC Education Partner
- has training available worldwide
- Whether LEED exam prep (Green Associate, LEED AP), BPI Building Analyst, Commercial Building Energy Auditor or any other Everblue offerings, contact me for discounts.
For excellent domain hosting, I recommend:
Host Gator is powered by clean, green, wind energy.
When you choose Host Gator, you're supporting renewable energy.