A big THANK YOU to the following sponsors. They helped this inaugural two-day workshop run at capacity and be a great success!
Q: Who attends LEED for All?
A: This workshop attracted a diverse audience (25% with LEED credential already), including a wide range of sustainability leaders, both established and becoming. Among them:
- Professor or Environmental Law at St. Thomas University and LEED Green Associate. Past: Harvard-law grad, Everblue LEED and Corporate Sustainability Manager student.
- Seasoned Operations Manager and LEED AP specializing in Strategic Facilities Operations, Sustainability, Technical Infrastructure Efficiency and LEED documentation for SWIRE Properties.
- Prominent figure from the local climate education scene (The CLEO Institute) who needs to understand the business case and corporate drivers behind GHG reporting and operational greening.
- Architect and LEED Green Associate considering pursuit of her AP under LEEDv4. Wants to communicate credibly to corporate stakeholders and learn v4 differences.
- Real-estate agent who needs to become conversant in the 'green' features of her properties and the language of LEED to distinguish herself in an evolving marketplace with credibility. Plans to enroll in environmental law program at St. Thomas University.
- Self-described "Socio-Environmental Expert, Global Citizen and Positive Change Leader" who wants to become conversant in LEED and the vernacular of business sustainability.
- Future sustainability director who is less interested in LEED than in making a the triple-bottom-line case to corporate stakeholders, and in connecting the often unclear dots between corporate sustainability initiatives, climate security threats, and (as she will learn) green building.
- A number of municipal officials in Property Management and Engineering from City of Miami Beach.
- Intern with Broward County's Environmental Planning & Community Resilience Division - Energy & Sustainability Program.
- Leading provider of solar PV (photo-voltaic) onsite renewable energy systems in South Florida.
- Marketing professional working to promote and connect South Florida's leading sustainability service providers.